We are pleased to announce the launch of Learn.YA.org, Young Audiences Arts for Learning’s new Moodle project!
Moodle, the powerful, open-source software behind Learn.YA.org, is an online Learning Management System (LMS) used by thousands of corporations and educational institutions around the world. Learn.YA.org, builds upon its predacessor, YAMoodle.org, and extends the platform’s capabilities with new features, a streamlined navigation experience, and security upgrades. By harnessing Moodle’s latest advancements, Learn.YA.org is positioned to become an even more powerful vehicle for resource sharing, collaboration, and online learning for the YA Network and colleagues in the arts-in-education field.
- Zoom Video Conferencing Integration
- Moodle Software Upgrade from 3.0 - 3.5
- Refined Navigation, Look and Feel
- Enhanced Security with SSL Security Certificate
- On-Demand Access with Self-Serve Password Resets via E-Mail
- Compatible with Latest Moodle App for Improved Mobile Experience
What's the Same?
- Learn.YA.org is built on a copy of YAMoodle, so your account credentials, data, enrollments, drafts, submissions, and permissions will all be reflected on Learn.YA.org.
- Unless you have recently changed your password on YAMoodle, your credentials on Learn.YA.org will be exactly the same.
- If you can’t remember your username or password, you can now have a reset key sent to the e-mail associated with your account by visiting Learn.YA.org and clicking "Forgotten your username or password." If you no longer have access to this e-mail, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an account reset.
- Data from YAMoodle will also be preserved in an archived form, so if you do notice anything you need to access is missing from the new site, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Need an Account?
- Didn't have an account on YAMoodle and want to request access to Learn.YA.org? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account.
Questions or Feedback?
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the new platform, please contact Emily Lattal, Director of Marketing & Communications, at email@example.com.