- Welcome the Newest Addition to Young Audiences - Marcus Romero!
- Young Audiences 2012 National Conference
- Storytelling in San Diego
- Young Audiences New York's 2012 Children's Arts Award Benefit
- Catching the beat in Maryland
- Chillin' With the Arts in Connecticut
- Gearing up for a growth spurt in Western New York
- Developing family arts festivals in New Jersey
- A Celebration of Arts in Education in North East Ohio
- Dance as Science in Oregon
- Dance Impact residencies in Virginia
- Spring Gala in St. Louis
- Staying in the game
- Meeting special needs with music in Houston
- 60 Years/60 Stories
- 8th Annual Summer Sol Fundraiser
- Arts for Learning & Living Luncheon
- Back to School Round Up
- Catch a Rising Star!
- Chocolate Fest 2012
- Compas Summer Youth Employment Program
- Dance China NY at Riverfront Recapture Festival
- Early Music Lessons Have Longtime Benefits
- Eat Up! at Paxti's Pizza in San Francisco
- Emerging Artists Creativity Hub (EACH)
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Food for Thought
- Free Family Puppet Production of Ferdinand
- Houston Arts Partners 2012 Conference
- Houston Arts Partners Conference: Building a Community of Arts Partnerships
- Imagine Granby - New Street Festival in
- Interactive Arabic Music Performances
- Interactive Play at the Kansas City Library
- Meet Richard Stoltzman
- National Arts-in-Education Week
- Paint the Night
- Run for the Arts
- STEAM article from Education News
- Save the Dates April 24 - 27 2013!
- Second Annual Storytelling Reception
- Springboard Minds on Trivia
- The Arty Party & Dr. Seuss Character Breakfast 2012
- Think360'S Aesthetic Education Institute of Colorado
- Welcome Back B.J. Adler!
- Welcome to WhyArts!
- YA Connecticut Once in a Blue Moon Gala
- YA Pittsburgh Wolf Trap Institute
- "Where Art Lives" YA National Conference
- $10,000 Arts Education Grants for Local Schools offered by Young Audiences New Jersey & Eastern PA and Target
- 2013 Gala News and Event Photos!
- 2013 Post Gala News and Event Photos
- 2013 Young Audiences Gala After Party!
- 2014 Houston Arts Partners Conference- The Global Classroom: Cultures and Communities
- 2014 National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week
- 2014 National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week!
- 2014 YA Week Toolkit for Affiliates
- 2014 Young Audiences Gala After Party
- 2014 Young Audiences Gala Photos and Update!
- 2015 Houston Arts Partners Conference: The Arts Fuel Innovation
- 2015 YA Week Toolkit
- 2015-16 High School Model Cornerstone Assessment Pilot Project Launches
- 2016 Gala After Party
- 2017 Arts Education Partnership State Policy Symposium
- 2018 National Conference: The Company We Keep
- 21st Century Skills for a Globalized World
- 3rd Grade Dancers Performed for San Diego City Council
- 60 Years/60 Stories
- 60 Years/60 Stories
- 60th Anniversary Dinner Cruise
- 60th Anniversary National Conference Recap!
- 60th Anniversary National Conference Site Visits
- 8th Annual Patricia Cotsen Arts Abilities Conference
- A Call to Action by Kris Murray
- A Conversation with the NYC Mayoral Candidates at Columbia's Teachers College
- A Farewell Interview with Larry Stein
- A Groundbreaking Effort to Expand and Reimagine the School Day
- A Match Made in Heaven – An Interview with Mary-Vance Duggan
- A Passion for Dance: An Interview with Sarah Haykel
- A Perfect Place to Start: Arts in Education
- A Question & Answer Preview: Growing up with the Arts National Conference - Keynote Conversation
- A Question & Answer Preview: Growing up with the Arts National Conference Keynote Speaker – Alberto Carvalho
- A Question & Answer Preview: Where Art Lives National Conference Keynote Speakers
- A Spotlight On the Arts in Social Justice
- A Teacher Makes Lasting Impression — Filling Lessons with Art and Creativity
- A Three Year Perspective: Michelle Green on CAPE
- A4L Image Library
- A4L Miami Teams Up With Miami-Dade DoCA to Provide Accessible Arts Experiences for Children
- A4L San Diego Presents Art Meets Jazz Fundraiser
- A4L San Diego Presents Dog Days of Summer!
- A4L Southwest Florida and Atlanta-Based ArtsNow Launch Partnership To Expand Arts-Integrated Learning Opportunities for Collier County Students
- A4L Unit 2 Image Upload
- A4L/Miami Provides Wrap-Around Arts Education via the Lewis Arts Studio
- About Our 66th Annual Gala Honorees: L. Jan Robertson & Nathan W. Pearson, Jr.
- About Young Audiences of Santa Cruz County
- Access for All: The Way YAMD Nourishes My Students
- Active Learning Raises Achievement
- Affili-Nation: ArtsNow’s Pam Walker on Joining YA and Integrating the Arts
- Affili-Nation: Kansas City Young Audiences
- Affili-Nation: Young Audiences of Abilene
- Affili-Nation: Young Audiences of Houston
- Affili-Nation: Young Audiences of Maryland
- Affiliate Development Fund
- Affiliate Spotlight: Big Thought in Dallas, Texas
- Affiliate Spotlight: Young Audiences Northeast Texas
- Affiliate Support Fund
- Amara’s YA Story
- America's Got Talent Stars: Dance Group Catapult and Adam Battelstein
- An Amazing 1st Half to the 60th Anniversary National Conference
- An Inspiring Experience: The Young Audiences Emerging Leadership Institute
- An Interview with Elizabeth Núñez: Conductor of the Young People's Chorus of New York City
- An Interview with Jeffrey Grogan: Acclaimed Conductor and Educator
- Announcing Gateway to the Arts' New Executive Director Tracy L. Edmunds
- Announcing Keynote Speaker Jane Chu at National Arts in Education Conference in Kansas City
- Announcing YA San Diego's Interim Executive Director Jennifer Oliver
- Announcing Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week, March 15-21, 2015
- Announcing Young Audiences of Massachusetts' New Executive Director Julie McConchie
- Announcing Young Audiences of Northern California's New Executive Director Emily Garvie
- Announcing an Exciting New Collaboration with American Express and Pharrell Williams
- Announcing the Buffalo Emerging Leadership Institute!
- Announcing the Recipients of the 2014 Affiliate Development Fund (ADF) Grant
- Announcing the Recipients of the 2016 Affiliate Development Fund (ADF) Grant
- Announcing the Recipients of the ADF Grant
- Annual Report PDF Upload page
- Anthony's Story
- Art Does Make you Smarter - Newly Published Research
- Art Works for Young Audiences Arts for Learning Affiliates!
- ArtWorks Apprentices Showcase Their Gallery
- Artists-in-Education Residency Grant Program Allows Students in 3 New Jersey Schools to Create 3-D Sculptures & More!
- Arts Advocacy Day 2016 – Taking the Next Step
- Arts Advocacy Day: A Great Success, but There is Still Work to be Done!
- Arts Education for America’s Students: A Shared Endeavor
- Arts For Learning San Diego Presents: Fra Fra Life, in Celebration of Black History Month
- Arts Partner's 16th annual Tunes on the Tarmac Havana Nights
- Arts Partners Celebrates 50th Anniversary of "The Sound of Music" at annual Tunes on the Tarmac Event!
- Arts Partners Presents: The Arty Party & Dr. Seuss Character Breakfast 2013
- Arts Partners Wichita Celebrates 15 Years!
- Arts Partners Wichita Host 3rd annual Arty Party & Dr. Seuss Breakfast!
- Arts Partners Wichita to host "All that Jazz" to Support Arts-Integrated Programs in Schools
- Arts Partners, Wichita Announces Aimee Geist as the New Executive Director
- Arts and Ideas Festival Brings Music & Improv to Connecticut
- Arts for Learning Connecticut Hosts Inspire-A-Conference
- Arts for Learning Connecticut Presents Community Focused Programming
- Arts for Learning Indiana Celebrates Cheryl Strain: Volunteer, Advocate, and Friend
- Arts for Learning Indiana Helps Near Eastside Indianapolis Look to the Clouds
- Arts for Learning Indiana Hosts Annual Chocolate Festival!
- Arts for Learning Indiana Presents: "Leap into Art" Kickoff at Sun King!
- Arts for Learning Indiana is Looking for Summer Interns
- Arts for Learning Miami Celebrates Youth Arts in the Park
- Arts for Learning Miami Fuses History, Music, Ethics and Cartography, Culminating in new <i>Synthesis</i> Exhibition
- Arts for Learning Miami Inducts Eight Outstanding Individuals into Founder's Circle
- Arts for Learning Miami Kicks of the Summer with their Artworks Program
- Arts for Learning Online Curriculum Unit 1 PDF documents
- Arts for Learning Online Curriculum Unit 2 PDF
- Arts for Learning Online Curriculum Unit 3 PDF
- Arts for Learning Online Curriculum Unit 4 PDFs
- Arts for Learning Online Curriculum Unit 5 PDFs
- Arts for Learning Online Curriculum Unit 6 PDFs
- Arts for Learning San Diego Celebrates YA Week with Poetry and Breakdancing Performances at OBE Spring Carnival
- Arts for Learning San Diego Partnership Celebrates Student Achievement & Arts Programs in SD Schools
- Arts for Learning San Diego Presents "We The People" for San Diego Fringe Festival
- Arts for Learning San Diego Presents Family Arts Day in the Diamond -- Brazilian Carnival
- Arts for Learning San Diego brings Expressive Arts Therapy to schools with their Arts Intervention Program
- Arts for Learning receives $20,000 LRNG Innovators Challenge Grant
- Arts for Learning's Chocolate Fest Fundraiser is Back!
- Arts for Learning's Commitment to Miami's Youngest Learners
- Arts for Learning/Miami Honored with Two Prestigious Funding Awards for Wall (In) Project
- Arts for Learning: Amazing Experience for fifth graders - and their teacher
- Arts in Ed Spotlight: Arts Made Accessible for All
- Arts in Ed Spotlight: Arts and Wellness in the Community
- Arts in Ed Spotlight: Bringing Music into the Classroom
- Arts in Ed Spotlight: Is Your Classroom Ready?
- Arts in Ed Spotlight: Profit in the Arts
- Arts in Ed Spotlight: Students Bring Arts Education to the Community
- Arts in Education Week Story: Discovering a Creative Pursuit with the Visual Arts
- Arts in Education Week: Growing Up with Theatre
- Artworks: Hired to Create. Inspired to Succeed.
- Ask the 60th Anniversary National Conference Keynote Speakers
- Aspiring Leaders Come Together in Buffalo to Great Success
- Atlanta-Based ArtsNow Wins AAEDD Grant To Fund smART Literacy! Program in Georgia, South Carolina Schools
- Atlanta-Based ArtsNow to Become New Affiliate of Young Audiences Arts for Learning
- Attention Affiliates! Call for Proposals SEADAE Arts Assessment Symposium Advances in Arts Assessment
- Back-to-School Arts: New YA Programs for the Upcoming School Year
- Benefit Concert for Arts Education in Kansas City
- Benefiting from Experience - An Interview with Arts for Learning/Miami's Board President Diane de Vries Ashley
- Big Thought's Dallas City of Learning
- Big Thought, The Dallas Affiliate of Young Audiences - Library Live! Program
- Blog Feature
- Breakout Session A: 10:45 a.m. - Noon
- Breakout Session B: 2 - 3:15 p.m.
- Breakout Session C: 3:30 - 4:45 p.m.
- Breakout Session Communications Track
- Breakout Session D: 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
- Breakout Session E: 9:15 – 10:45 a.m.
- Breakout Session Institutional Advancement Track
- Breakout Session Leadership Track
- Breakout Session Program Development Track
- Bringing Arts Equity and Access to CT classrooms: A4L Connecticut Launches Arts in Education Initiative
- Bringing the Arts into the Community in Chicago – Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education’s New Summer Initiative
- Building Healthy Families Presented by Arts Council of Kern
- Building Partnerships Breakout Sessions
- Building Partnerships through Community Connections Agenda.2
- Building Partnerships through Community Connections!
- Building pARTnerships Through Community Connections: The Right Brain Initiative and the Art of Collaboration
- Building pARTnerships through Community Connections!
- Bullying Prevention Through the Arts in Northeast Ohio
- Business Success Executive Perceptions of Arts Engagement & Workforce Skills
- CANVAS Arts Coordinator chosen to participate in Creative City-Making Partnership in Minneapolis
- CAPE Presents "Convergence" Exhibition of Students' Artwork
- CAPE and Talcott Elementary Welcome the Tianjin Peking Opera Company
- COMPAS Teaching Artist Kim Sueoka
- CREATIVITY FEST! Free Indiana Artist Showcase
- Call to Artists-Rexland Acres Park Mural Hosted by Arts Council of Kern
- Capture Dance: Norfolk Public School Students Capture Dance by Turning Movement into Art
- Celebrate Arts Education Week, September 11-17, 2016
- Celebrate Arts in Education with Young Audiences of Houston at the Disco Galaxy Soirée!
- Celebrate Black History Month with Arts for Learning Indiana!
- Celebrate Black History Month with Young Audiences of Houston!
- Celebrate National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week, March 15–March 21, 2015!
- Celebrate the Rolling Stones and Support Young Audiences Maryland!
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Creativity @Work
- Center for Arts-inspired Learning Helps Cleveland Students Find Their Voice
- Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education Joins the Young Audiences Arts for Learning National Network
- Chicago Arts Partnerships in Education Present Culminating Show for Portfolio Design Project
- Children's Creativity: What's The Big Whoop
- Children's Creativity: What's The Big Whoop?
- Chocolate Fest
- Cleveland.com Features YA of Northeast Ohio
- Closing the Opportunity Gap for All NYC Children
- Collector's Choice Art Auction and Gala
- Colorado Creative Industries Announces Arts Education Partnership with Think 360 Arts
- Comcast Newsmakers Features YA Oregon and SW Washington
- Communicating Through Hip Hop
- Congresswoman Louise Slaughter Visits Young Audiences of Rochester Program
- Connecting Teachers, the Common Core, and Community Resources: Professional Development Forum
- Convergence Conversations: Exploring Community-Based Social Practices in Arts Education
- Countdown to Giving Tuesday!
- Craig’s YA Story
- Creating Rigorous Arts Lessons Across the Content Areas
- Creative Electricity Charges DaVerse Lounge Season
- Creative Family Programs Presents: Second Saturdays at the Central Library
- Cuatro de Mayo
- Cultural Alliance honors Bill Griggs of YA Arts for Learning Virginia
- Cynnie Gaasch - Young Audiences of Western New York Executive Director selected for Arts Education Leadership Roles
- DOE Awards Over US$6.85M to Young Audiences Affiliates Through AAEDD Grants Competition
- Dance Meets Video Games at Young Audiences of Indiana
- Dance for Life: Tapping Up Math, Dance, and Fitness Skills in Virginian Schools
- Digital Transformation, a National arts-in-education conference
- Dine Out for Springboard at Mathew's Kitchen in St. Louis
- Dine Out with Springboard
- Don't Miss Out on Being Recognized as a Best Community for Music Education!
- Edgar Allan Poets Channel DaVerse Lounge Creativity in Dallas, Texas
- Educators and Arts Organizations "Motivate - Engage - Transform" at Houston Arts Partners Conference
- Emerging Artists Creativity Hub Residency at The College of New Jersey
- Empire State Building To Host Pharrell Williams in Support of Young Audiences Arts for Learning and The Yellow Ball, in Partnership with American Express, on Monday, September 10, 2018
- Ending on a High Note: Free YA Week Family Arts Festival in New Brunswick, NJ
- Every Child Deserves Access to the Transformative Power of an Arts-Rich Education
- Executive Director Chat with Dr. Jay Seller: ED of Think 360 Arts
- Faeries in the Garden
- Family Fun through the Arts at Levy Park Presented by Young Audiences of Houston
- Felicia Shaw Joins Young Audiences of San Diego as Interim Executive Director
- Final public Review of NCCAS Arts Standards Underway
- First in the Nation: Arts Education included in Recently Released New Jersey School Performance Reports
- Former Arts Partners Wichita Executive Director Receives Arts Educator of the Year Award
- Four Young Audiences Arts for Learning Affiliates Receive National Endowment for the Arts Grants
- Free Family Fest at Boardwalk Art Show with YA Virginia!
- Free KBR Kids' Day on Buffalo Bayou
- From Edtopia: STEM to STEAM
- From STEM to STEAM: How Arts Integration Enhances the Common Core
- Full Circle Celebration Hosted by Think360 Arts for Learning
- Giving Tuesday 2015
- Good Morning New Orleans - YA Louisiana's Charter School on WGNO
- Governor Issues Proclamation for Maryland YA Week
- Great Programs Start with Listening and Learning
- Growing Up with the Arts
- Growing Up with the Arts Conference: Breakout Highlight
- Growing Up with the Arts!
- Growing Up with the Arts!
- Halloween Family Fun Night in Kansas City
- Happy Holidays from Young Audiences Arts for Learning!
- Happy Holidays from your Friends at YA!
- Healing Arts Programs for Children's Hospitals
- Hear ye, hear ye! YA of Oregon & SW Washington receives a Proclamation from the City of Portland
- Hearts for the Arts! Hosted by Arts for Learning Virginia
- Help Young Audiences New York's Junior Committee Spring into Summer!
- Houston Arts Partners Arts All Around Festival
- Houston Arts Partners Conference 2014 “The Global Classroom: Cultures and Communities”
- Houston Celebrates YA Week!
- Hugo's YA Story
- If You’re in the Room, You’re in the Show: Teaching Artist Showcase in New Jersey
- Images from
- Images from the Young Audiences Arts for Learning 60th Anniversary Gala
- Images: Young Audiences Arts for Learning 60th Anniversary Dinner Cruise
- In Memoriam: Young Audiences Advocate and Champion for The Arts Congresswoman Louise M. Slaughter
- In Memory of Katie Lynn, Former Arts Partners Wichita Executive Director
- Inaugural Lewis Arts Studio Alumni Exhibition at Artcenter South Florida
- Indy Reads Books with Arts for Learning Indiana
- Inside Arts program reaches students at the Bartholomew County Youth Services Center
- Inspiring Teachers Conference Presented By YA of Virginia!
- Interactive Family Dance Festival in New Jersey
- Interested in a Teen Arts Program? Apply for Emerging Artists Creativity Hub
- Interview with Education Director: Pat Cruz
- Interview with Kim Dawson
- Interview with YA Board Member James Benedict
- It's Time for YA Summer Camps and Programs!
- JCPenney Arts for Learning Initiative
- JCPenney Shoppers Encouraged to Support Arts in Education in August
- Jimmy’s YA Story
- Join Arts for Learning Connecticut for their 2nd Annual Art of Wine Night!
- Join Arts for Learning Indiana for Creativity Fest!
- Join Big Thought for their Annual Fundraiser, Big Night!
- Join COMPAS for their 2013 Benefit!
- Join Digital Storytelling Club for Teens at Woodruff Arts Center
- Join Think 360 Arts at the 2015 Institute for Creative Teaching!
- Join Young Audiences Arts for Learning Maryland for Taste the Arts this April
- Join Young Audiences Oregon & SW Washington for their 2013 Gala
- Join Young Audiences and the Abilene Public Library
- Join Young Audiences of Houston's Artsploration Festival this Saturday!
- Join Young Audiences to Celebrate National Arts-in-Education Week 2015!
- Join us for the virtual launch of The National Core Arts Standards
- Join us in Kansas City!
- Jones Soda & Young Audiences Announce Cleveland Residency Photo Winner
- Jones Soda Photography Curriculum
- Jones Soda and YA: Inspiring Students Through Photography - An interview with Teaching Artist Ryan Upp
- Kansas City Conference Site Visits
- Kansas City Young Audiences Celebrates Teachers and Teaching Artists
- Kansas City Young Audiences announces purchase of Main Street building
- Keynote Speakers - Building Partnerships Through Community Connections
- Kim Dawson - Aspen Ideas Fellow
- Kindergarten Students Celebrate the letters of the Alphabet through Art
- LOL: A Comedy Benefit for Think 360 Arts
- Leading Arts Education Organization in Ohio Changes Its Name to Reflect Six Decades of Evolution
- Leap into Art
- Leaping into Arts Integration - YAMD's Summer Learning Prevention Program
- Learning Together and from One Another: Teaching Artist Jimmie Woody
- Learning to Lead in New and Different Ways
- Looking Forward: The Sun is Rising in Young Audiences of Santa Cruz County
- Love Young Audiences Virginia ROANOKE!
- Lynn Tuttle on the ESSA and Title IV Funding
- Mad Hot Ballroom V, Dancing Through the Decades
- Marsh Theater Students Are No Longer Outsiders
- Meet the Women of Black History with Young Audiences New Jersey & Eastern Pennsylvania
- MetLife Learning for Life Residencies
- Music Education Powers Congressional STEAM Briefing
- My First Visit to a YA Program - YANY's Mexican Folk Dance at PS 163
- NCCAS Launch Event hosted by Ben Folds
- NCCAS Town Hall Meeting on the National Standards for Arts Education
- NEA Arts' Feature Story on YA's Immersive Game Design Program
- NRG Sponsors Young Audiences Competition to Use Creative Arts for Teaching Sustainability
- National Arts in Education Week 2014
- National Association of Music Merchants Generously Supports Where Art Lives
- National Coalition for Core Arts Standards Seeking Adjudicators to Score High School Student Work
- National Core Arts Standards FAQ
- National Endowment for the Arts Hosts a Webinar on Arts Education
- National Executive Director, David Dik, Writes AEP Guest Blog About Digital Transformation!
- New Executive Director at Young Audiences of Abilene
- New Executive Director at Young Audiences of Northern California
- New Executive Director at the Arts Council of Kern
- New Executive Director of Young Audiences of Abilene - Diane A. Hunt
- New National Core Arts Standards Unveiled!
- New Young Audiences Affiliate Executive Directors
- New Young Audiences Affiliate Executive Directors
- News from the Field
- Nick Cave Returns to Buffalo to Germinate Year-Long, Multi-Faceted Community Arts Program
- October is Arts & Humanities Month!
- Open Call: Workshop Session RFPs for the 2014 Young Audiences National Conference in San Diego
- Open Call: Workshop Session RFPs for the 2015 Young Audiences National Conference in Kansas City
- Open Call: Workshop Session RFPs for the 2016 Young Audiences National Conference in Miami
- Oregon Students Write Song for YA Week and More YA Week Highlights!
- Passport to Springboard: 2013 Annual Gala
- Photos: Young Audiences Arts for Learning 60th Anniversary Gala
- Pike Township Students Explore Young Audiences Arts for Learning Online Lessons
- Pop Art Soiree with Young Audiences of Houston 2013
- Professional Learning Seminar at the Woodruff Arts Center Kicks Off a National Yearlong Arts Integrated Initiative
- Program Director Lisa Muci Awarded Prestigious Sphinx MPower Artist Grant
- Public Radio for New Orleans Article: YA Charter School
- Quotes from Leaders of the Arts in Education Field
- Re-Experiencing Louis Lowry’s The Giver: A YANY Residency Program
- Register Now to Attend Jane Chu's Keynote Address for "Building pARTnerships Throught Community Connections"
- Registration for Think 360 2017 Institute for Creative Teaching is Now Open!
- Registration is Now Open for the Young Audiences 60th Anniversary National Conference
- Rekindling The Passion for Teaching
- Report: Congressional STEAM Caucus Briefing
- Representative Louise Slaughter Visits Young Audiences of Rochester
- Request for Breakout Session Proposals for Digital Transformation: A National Arts-in-Education Conference
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - YA Charter School at Kate Middleton
- Roadmaps, Test Drives and Media Arts
- Rock Artist Ben Folds and YA ED David Dik Help Launch New National Core Arts Standards Website
- Run for the Arts
- Run the Chocoholic Frolic! Support Arts in Education in Indiana!
- SEADAE Arts Assessment Institute
- STEAM - Rolling at the YA National Conference
- STEAM Congressional Briefing
- STEM Learning Through the Arts Early Education Research Project
- SUPER ART SUNDAY: Pre- Super Bowl Party
- Save the Date - Young Audiences Arts for Learning 2015 Gala!
- Save the Date - Young Audiences Arts for Learning 2015 Gala!
- Save the Date for YA of Massachusetts Annual Fall Performing Artist Showcase
- Save the Date! Young Audiences Arts for Learning 2014 Gala Celebration
- Serving LGBT Youth through Understanding Terminology and Allyship and #EverybodyIn: “Shoveling the Ramp” Toward Inclusion
- Shine the Spotlight on Your Local Music Program with National Recognition
- Shirley’s Story
- Sing it Loud!
- Sophie Elgort Blog Feature
- Southwest Opens its Heart to Young Audiences
- Spectacular Students Deserve “Spectacular Saturdays”
- State Representatives Learn About the Environment Through Fairy Tales with Arts for Learning Indiana
- Stories from the Field: Music Reach Program in Miami
- Stories to Songs: Bringing Communities Together
- Strong Connections Between the new NCAS and CCSS: An Interview with Nancy Rubino of the College Board
- Stronger than ever after Katrina
- Students Shine In New Ways with Arts Integration
- Summer Changes Everything - National Conference on Summer Learning in Baltimore, Maryland
- Support Arts in Education
- Support Arts in Education!
- Support YA San Diego and Get a Chance to Win a Resort Trip
- Support Young Audiences and Arts in Education!
- TESTING i Frame
- Tablet Technology brings A4L Resources to Teachers’ Fingertips
- Taste the Arts with Young Audiences/Arts for Learning of Maryland
- Teachers College and YANY Work Together
- Teaching Artist Institute Seminar 2013
- Teaching Artists Become Students at YA Northeast Texas
- Teaching Artists Take the Stage for YA Fundraiser ArtRiot!
- Teaching Grit through the Arts
- Teams From Districts Around the Country Meet in Houston to Discover A4L
- Teen Music Festival Voices & Vibes at YA Woodruff Arts Center
- Teen Slam Competition a Huge Success in Atlanta, Georgia
- Terry Peterson's National Book Release and Webinar at the National Press Club
- Thank You to the Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Staff!
- Thank you to our Sponsors!
- The Takeaways: 60th Anniversary National Conference Items
- The 2014 Leadership Conference - November 20-22
- The 2015 Gala After Party
- The 2015 Young Audiences Gala After Party with a Special Appearance by Actor Joel Marsh Garland
- The 24th Annual Leadership Forum
- The 26th Annual Young Audiences Leadership Forum
- The 27th Annual Young Audiences Leadership Forum
- The 60th Anniversary National Conference Keynote Speakers
- The Art of Baseball
- The Arts Are Wild! At the Virginia Zoo!
- The Arts are Wild! With Young Audiences of Virginia
- The Arts are Wild-Literally!
- The Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Selected To Host NEA Big Read Program for Second Consecutive Year
- The Former Connecticut State Troubadour Helps Kids with Hearing Loss Learn through Music
- The Future of Education, Arts, and Culture in NYC
- The History of the YA Sun
- The Importance of Out-of-School Time Learning: A Q&A with YA Professional Learning Institute Participants
- The Living Library Program Brings James Baldwin's If Beale Street Could Talk to NYC High School Students
- The Mad Hatter 2013 Benefit at The Woodruff Arts Center!
- The National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week
- The New Building Partnerships 2015 Conference App is Here!
- The Roosevelt Hotel: The 60th Anniversary Conference Location
- The Shared Endeavor – Bringing America’s Students the Best Arts Education Possible
- The Teaching Artist Institute Fair: Engaging Workshops in the Arts
- The Wall Street Journal Highlights STEAM Efforts and Programs
- The Young Audiences 60th Anniversary National Conference Breakout Sessions
- The Young Audiences Story - Part 3
- The Young Audiences Story - Part 4
- The Young Audiences Story
- The Young Audiences Story Part 2
- Think 360 Arts Hosts Full Circle Celebration Breakfast
- Think 360 Arts for Learning Full Circle Celebration
- Think 360 Arts works with Turnaround: Arts Initiative to Bring Arts Integration to Schools
- Think 360 is Nonprofit of the month in the Denver Post
- Think 360 is hosting a conference on leadership in June
- Turning Lemons into Lemonade Brooklyn Style: Young Audiences New York Presents County of Kings
- US House Resolution Designates April 9th- April 22nd as National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week
- US House Resolution Designates March 25 - April 7, 2018, as Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week
- US House Resolution Designates March 27th- April 2nd as National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week
- US House Resolution and Senate Proclamation Designate National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week Beginning March 24th
- US Senate Proclamation Celebrates Young Audiences Arts for Learning’s Programs in New York State
- Unmasking Business Success: Executive Perceptions of Arts Engagement & Workforce Skills
- WYPR Radio Highlights YAMD's Commitment to the Common Core State Standards
- Watch Local Dancers Compete at Young Audiences of Louisiana
- Welcome Dr. Jay Seller, the New Managing Director of Think 360
- What Do You Advocate For?
- What Do You Think? - Looking Forward to San Diego
- Where Art Lives - Keynote Speakers
- Where Art Lives - Site Visits
- Where Art Lives - YA National Conference
- Where Art Lives - YA National Conference Save the Date
- Where Art Lives Conference Agenda
- Where Art Lives Conference Breakout Session A: Thursday, April 24th 1:30 pm- 2:30 pm
- Where Art Lives Conference Breakout Session B: Thursday, April 24th 2:45 pm-3:45 pm
- Where Art Lives Conference Breakout Session D: Friday, April 25th 10:45 am-11:45 am
- Where Art Lives Conference Breakout Session D: Friday, April 25th 9:30 am-10:30 am
- Where Art Lives Conference Breakout Session E: Saturday, April 26th 8:30 am- 9:30 am
- Where Art Lives Conference Breakout Session F: Saturday, April 26th 10:00 am-11:00 am
- Where Art Lives Conference Partnership with Vanguard Culture
- Where Art Lives Conference Round Up
- Why Arts in Education?
- Why STEM Education Needs the Arts, Too - from WNYC's The Takeaway
- Women in Business: Katie Lynn
- Woodruff Art Center's Alliance Theatre to Host "Toddler Takeover" Arts Festival
- Woodruff Arts Center Family Series in Atlanta
- Work With Us: Now Accepting Applications for Part-Time Marketing & Special Events Assistant
- Workshop Session Request for Proposals at the 60th Anniversary Young Audiences National Conference
- YA Affiliate Arts Partners Seeks Executive Director
- YA Affiliate Arts Partners Wichita is Looking for a New Executive Director!
- YA Affiliates Celebrate Summer Learning Day All Summer Long!
- YA Announces National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week, April 9–April 22, 2017
- YA Announces National Young Audiences Arts for Learning Week, March 25–April 7, 2018
- YA Arts in Education Leadership Institute
- YA Maryland's SMART PD “The Art of Team Teaching”
- YA National Conference - Building Partnerships through Community Connections
- YA National Staff Present at the AEP 2015 National Forum: The Arts Leading the Way to Student Success
- YA Rochester Presents the Circus for The Arts
- YA STEAM Congressional Briefing
- YA WNY ED Spotlighted for Extraordinary Contribution to WNY
- YA Week 2015 Recap
- YA Week 2015: YA NY Sets Foundation for Bridging the Opportunity Gap
- YA Week 2018 - Upcoming Affiliate Events
- YA Week Affiliate Events!
- YA Week Celebrations: Young Audiences of Virginia has received a Proclamation from the City of Roanoke
- YA Week Congratulatory Letter from Senator Gillibrand!
- YA Week Event: Young Audiences of Oregon & SW Washington Attends Meeting with Rep. Bonamici
- YA Week Events: Arts for Learning Miami
- YA Week Feature: Young Audiences of New York Events
- YA Week Interview with Victoria Spangler - Abilene Reporter-News
- YA Week Spotlight: Dodge Dance Initiative in Jersey City
- YA Western New York Celebrates its 50 Years with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- YA Woodruff Arts Center Summer Camp
- YA of Houston Celebrates The Chinese New Year!
- YA of Houston and Houston Arts Partners present 5th Annual Houston Arts Partners Conference
- YA of Louisiana Approved to Open Charter School in Jefferson Parish
- YA of Louisiana partners with Painting with a Twist to Commemorate the 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
- YA of Maryland Co-hosts Summer Reads!
- YA of Massachusetts Presents Youth Arts Coordinator Summit
- YA of Oregon & SW Washington Awarded NEA Grant for Teaching Artist Studio Program
- YA of San Diego and SDUSD Partner to Bring Arts to San Diego Students
- YAMA Teaching Artist Alastair Moock’s Album for Families Facing Cancer Nominated for Best Children’s Album Grammy Award
- YAMoodle - TAC Application Portal
- YANY Brings Parents and Students Together through Family Day
- YANY Farmers Market
- YANY Presents :If Beale Street Could Talk, In Honor of Black History Month
- YANY partners with Charleston County School District to bring a Social Justice Professional Development Workshop to Charleston
- YAWNY Joins in the YA Week Celebration!
- YA’s Denver Affiliate Think 360 Arts Seeks Executive Director
- YA’s NE Ohio Affiliate Selected as Arts Education Winner of 2018 Governor's Awards for the Arts in Ohio
- Young Audiences 2013 Gala
- Young Audiences 2013 Leadership Conference
- Young Audiences 2014 Gala
- Young Audiences 2014 National Conference Venue: US Grant Hotel
- Young Audiences 2017 Annual Gala
- Young Audiences 2018 Gala Dinner
- Young Audiences 60th Anniversary National Conference Schedule
- Young Audiences Affiliate Big Thought Names Byron Sanders as New President & CEO
- Young Audiences Affiliate Opens Cleveland High School for the Digital Arts
- Young Audiences Announces New President & CEO
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Announces New Director of Development, Paula Kascel
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Announces Two New Affiliate Organizations
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Celebrates National Arts in Education Week
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Celebrates its 2015 Gala in Support of Arts in Education
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Connecticut Receive $47,000 Grant
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Dinner Cruise Event
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Featured in Popular Online Philanthropy Blog
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Hosts Congressional Steam Caucus Briefing in Washington D.C.
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Joins National Arts Standards Coalition
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Launches National Residency Teaching Artist Credential Program
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Massachusetts, Healing Arts for Kids, Arts Learning for Health and Care
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Presents 3rd Annual Arts in Education Leadership Institute in Houston
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning STEAM Caucus Briefing
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Virginia Announces 2017 Sunburst Award Winners
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Virginia Newly Appointed CEO Christine Everly
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Virginia’s Military Child Initiative
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning's Dallas Affiliate Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Creative Solutions Program!
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning’s Leadership in Design Education
- Young Audiences Brings NYC's Literature to Life to Rochester
- Young Audiences Celebrates Black History Month!
- Young Audiences Charter School Feature Story
- Young Audiences Family Holiday Party
- Young Audiences Gala 2014
- Young Audiences Gala 2015
- Young Audiences Gala 2016
- Young Audiences Gala After Party 2014
- Young Audiences Hosts Fourth Annual Dancing for the Arts Fundraiser
- Young Audiences Launches Arts EdVenture A New School Field Trip Festival Celebrating New Jersey’s 350th Anniversary
- Young Audiences Leadership Conference: Board Diversity Workshop Spotlight
- Young Audiences MD Benefit Performance: The Secret Life of Bees
- Young Audiences NY is Improving Summer Learning Accessibility One Giant-Step at a Time
- Young Audiences New Jersey & Eastern PA Offers $10,000 in Arts Education Grants for Local Schools
- Young Audiences New Jersey & Eastern Pennsylvania Highlights YA Week with Dazzle Mad Hot Ballroom IV
- Young Audiences New Jersey Merges with its Eastern Pennsylvania Program
- Young Audiences New York 60th Anniversary Children's Arts Award Benefit
- Young Audiences New York Celebrates LINK NYC After-School Program
- Young Audiences New York Featured on Popular Radio Show "Nash Matters"
- Young Audiences New York Hosts Children's Arts Award Benefit 2014
- Young Audiences New York Hosts Their 2017 Benefit
- Young Audiences New York Names Eileen Doyle Executive Director
- Young Audiences New York Professional Development Workshop Feature
- Young Audiences New York Shares "What the Big Whoop" is with Children's Creativity!
- Young Audiences New York's Benefit Honors Bill Koenigsberg, B. Bonin Bough, and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds
- Young Audiences Of Western New York Celebrates YA Week!
- Young Audiences Of Western New York Presents: Arts Partner's For Learning's Winter Forum
- Young Audiences Partners with 12 New Jersey Schools through their Sandy Relief Arts Education Initiative
- Young Audiences Presents 3rd Annual Arts in Education Leadership Institute in Houston
- Young Audiences Virginia’s Illstyle & Peace Productions
- Young Audiences WNY Celebrates YA Week with Free Programming for Buffalo Students
- Young Audiences Week 2016
- Young Audiences Western New York Helps Most-at-Risk Through the Arts
- Young Audiences of Abilene and Abilene Cultural Arts Council Host 5th Annual CALF Festival to Celebrate Arts & Literacy
- Young Audiences of Houston Announces new Programing in honor of Black History Month
- Young Audiences of Houston Seeking High School Mentors for Their Come & Explore Summer Camp
- Young Audiences of Houston Strives to Bridge Gap in Arts Access in HISD
- Young Audiences of Houston brings Healing Arts to Local Children's Hospitals
- Young Audiences of Houston is Proud to Present "The Intergalactic Nemesis: Target Earth" A Live-Action Graphic Novel Performance
- Young Audiences of Louisiana to host Arts-Integrated Instruction for Jefferson Parish Schools!
- Young Audiences of Lousiana set to host 5th annual "Dancing for the Arts" gala on March 22
- Young Audiences of Maryland Presents: Taste the Arts
- Young Audiences of Maryland Teaching Artist Institute
- Young Audiences of Maryland’s Summer Arts and Learning Academy Fights ‘Summer Slide’
- Young Audiences of Massachusetts brings Free SmARTTalk Workshop to Needham!
- Young Audiences of New Jersey & Eastern Pennsylvania
- Young Audiences of New Jersey & Eastern Pennsylvania Helps Cultivate Young Artists
- Young Audiences of Northeast Texas Offers Teaching Artist Training Program
- Young Audiences of Northeast Texas Partners with Kennedy Center to Provide Arts-Integration Training for Teachers
- Young Audiences of Northern California Presents The Art of the Palette
- Young Audiences of Northern California Team Up with Credo SF Throughout the Month of August!
- Young Audiences of Oregon & SW Washington Brings The Art of Sound Engineering to Portland Area Students
- Young Audiences of Oregon & SW Washington Celebrates Completion of 5 Year Investing in Innovation Grant
- Young Audiences of Oregon & SW Washington Celebrates YA Week with Bright Moments and Camas High School Choir Collaboration
- Young Audiences of Oregon & SW Washington Invites You To Their Annual Gala
- Young Audiences of Oregon and SW Washington Celebrate YA Week!
- Young Audiences of Oregon and SW Washington Hosts Volcano Race PDX!
- Young Audiences of Rochester Arts-in-education programs help STEM Summer learning loss in Rochester
- Young Audiences of Rochester CEO Nominated as Finalist in 2015 ATHENA Awards!
- Young Audiences of Rochester Celebrates YA Week
- Young Audiences of Rochester Highlighted for Contributions to Community
- Young Audiences of Rochester Sponsors Giant-Size Balloon Manor
- Young Audiences of Rochester and Settlement Houses of Rochester Foundation Unite to Advance Urban Arts Education Alliance
- Young Audiences of Rochester's Arts Grow Hearts 55th Anniversary
- Young Audiences of Rochester's Stand Against Racism!
- Young Audiences of San Diego is now Arts for Learning San Diego!
- Young Audiences of Santa Cruz County Board Members
- Young Audiences of Virginia & Children’s Museum of Virginia presents: Celebrate the Arts!
- Young Audiences of Virginia ED Participates in SupportMusic Music Education Community Forum
- Young Audiences of Virginia Hosts "Integrating Arts into Early Childhood Programming" Workshop
- Young Audiences of Virginia Hosts The Arts Matter: A Creativity Festival
- Young Audiences of Virginia Seeks Development Manager
- Young Audiences of Virginia's Dance for Life Program Brings Creativity to Math Class
- Young Audiences of Western New York "Goes to Town" with Annual Fundraiser!
- Young Audiences of Western New York Announces the 7th Annual Patricia Cotsen Arts Abilities Conference
- Young Audiences of Western New York Hosts Buffalo Emerging Leaders Institute
- Young Audiences of Western New York Incorporates Technology into Programming for Schools with iPads
- Young Audiences of Western New York Names New Executive Director
- Young Audiences of Western New York Poses the Question "What Do You Advocate For?"
- Young Audiences week in Connecticut will conclude with "Inspire"- a conference on creative abilities
- Young Audiences' 2015 in Review
- Young Audiences/Arts for Learning Maryland Hosts 3 Summer Porgrams!
- Young Audiences/Arts for Learning Maryland's Teaching Artist Institute Featured by NPR Affiliate
- Young Audiences’ President and CEO Larry Capo Announces His Retirement Plans
- Youth Arts in the Parks:Accessible Arts Experiences for the Kids
- pARTnerships in Action
- “Engaged Students Start with Engaged Teachers” YANJ/EP’s Professional Development Program
- YA of Connecticut Fall Artist Showcase
- YA of Massachusetts 2012 Artist Showcase
- YAMD named Best Arts Education Program in Baltimore
- YANEO The Teen Job Training Program: Presents a Culminating Exhibit and Performance
- YAWNY Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning November Leadership Conference
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning Launches a Comprehensive National Web Site
- Young Audiences Western NY - Goes To Town
- Young Audiences of Louisiana Student Performers
- Young Audiences of Louisiana at Dizzy Feet Gala
- Young Audiences of Massachusetts' Fall Artist Showcase!
- Celebrating with the Mad Hatter in Atlanta
Where Art Lives Conference Agenda
Young Audiences National Conference – April 23-26, 2014 • www.youngaudiences.org
The U.S. Grant Hotel, 326 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
Telephone 619-232-3121 • usgrant.net
THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2014
Welcome and Greetings
David A. Dik, National Executive Director,
Young Audiences, Inc.
Corinne Greenberg, Chair, Young Audiences, Inc.
Welcome from San Diego Mayor
Introduction and Keynote Speaker
Alfie Kohn, Educational Thinker, writer and activist
Booksigning, Networking and Break
Lunch and Performance
Transportation to Host Event (Sponsored
by the NAMM Foundation)
Maritime Museum of San Diego
The Berkeley Steam Ferryboat
1492 North Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
Cathy Stephenson, Chair,
Young Audiences of San Diego Conference Comittee
Dinner & Dessert
Last Shuttle bus back to US Grant Hotel
FRIDAY, APRIL 25, 2014
Welcome- Jan Robertson, Co-Chair,
Young Audiences Conference Committee
Welcome and Performance
Presentation to Honoree:
YA of San Diego Founders' Award Speaker
Cindy Marten, Superintendent of Public Education,
San Diego Unified School District
Conference Site Visits: For more information, click here.
Bus and/or trolley transportation is provided.
Dinner on Your Own
SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2014
Welcome and Wrap-up by John Highkin,
Executive Director, YA of San Diego